How do you learn a programming language?
- Books start from basics and build up, and along the way can introduce you to things you might not have known you needed.
- Good documentation gives a concise summary of how to use something, if you already have the context and know what you’re looking for.
Why not have both? In one place, with consistent style and quality. That’s Type Classes.
Type Classes membership offers a combination of book-like courses and documentation for Haskell features, linked together into a single resource.
Our top-quality courses and documentation include some things that no other Haskell resource does:
- Hyper-practical demonstrations to get you writing programs quickly
- Series with a coherent narrative arc that explore a topic in great depth
- Comparative literature specifically aimed at helping you transition to Haskell from other languages