Who we are:
Type Classes is Julie Moronuki and Chris Martin, producing videos and writing to help you experience the joy of pure functional programming.
What you can expect as a subscriber:
- Focused, coherent video courses covering topics in Haskell and Nix.
- Practical projects, presented in video and text.
- Clear, approachable articles for all levels, whatever your background.
We believe that it’s important to approach Haskell from different perspectives. In addition to the structured courses, therefore, we also provide a range of materials to supplement the courses:
- Videos and articles aimed at programmers coming from other languages that show direct comparisons between X in Python, Java, or other languages and how to represent that in Haskell.
- Programming principles and mathematical concepts.
- Other functional languages and tools, especially Nix and NixOS.